Aastha Continuing Care Centre
Athashri was a concept developed two decades ago to provide comprehensive care for senior citizens. With Aastha, we have gone a step further to ensure that the elderly are given proper multi-faceted assistance to live a healthy and carefree life. Aastha caters to the social and personal requirements of the elderly who need assistance with activities of daily living, healthcare and who desire to live with dignity. Aastha includes multi-unit facilities and incorporates programs with a multi-tier approach to take care of the older generation that is very effective and helping them to maintain their dignity and independence.
Services provided at Aastha
Compassion is at the heart of our care!
Aastha is a continuing care center for department senior citizens who require help in their activities of daily living with maximum medical care, yet their condition does not require hospitalisation.
- Nursing Care
- tube feeding
- Monitoring vitals
- Family counselling
- Incontinences Care
- Pathology support
- Pharmacy support
- Ambulance service
- Urinary catheter care
- In-house doctor visit
- Tie-ups with hospitals
- Sponging and grooming
- Medication dispensing
- Trained caregiver assistance
- Bedsore care & wound dressing
- Emergency Hospitalization assistance
- Coordination with treating doctors
Experience a place you can call home!
We, at Aastha, strive to ensure that the social and personal requirements, including the healthcare of our senior citizens, are met so that they live a hassle-free, healthy and dignified life.
- Spacious rooms
- Nurse call system
- Counselling room
- Guest rooms for relatives
- Multipurpose activity hall
- Wheelchair enabled design
- Lifts including stretcher lift
- Wide passages with grab bars
- Elder-friendly attached bathrooms
- Secured premises & CCTV monitoring
- Adequate lighting with 100% generator backup
- Fowler beds with both side railings Non-skid flooring