Westport | Baner, Pune
It takes a dynamic attitude to understand what any business thriveS on. And of course, people like us who know how to Support it. we know that you Seek bigger skies to fly. Precisely why, we are bringing to you Westport-Your Next Success Story.
Westport is located in Baner, connecting to the Pune-Mumbai Highway at Balewadi while the Aundh-Wakad Road takes off towards the west and connects with the highway. A nondescript village has soon turned into a hip Pune suburb; an area Puneites consider moving to; an area that today houses a high street with 17 restaurants and a Cummins campus spread over 10 lakh sq. ft. Under the Smart City programme, PMC has selected Aundh. Baner and parts of Batewadi for area-based development. PMC will re-develop the 1,000-acre spread across these localities.
Westport - a Grade A Commercial Project at Baner is a Modern architectural design with High-end construction and beautiful interiors.
Located at a junction of 24 mtr and 12 mtr roads, Westport has 9 floors with 2 basements for car parking and 2 upper floors for two-wheeler Parking.
Designed to offer a work-life balance, Westport has a premium rooftop restaurant with stunning panaroma of the cityscape. The entire 2ndfloor will be a state-of-the-art Gymnasium and Fitness center.
This tower is enhanced with ultra modern amenities as well as efficient designs that shall augment utility and convenience. This glamorous project at Baner, shall be a value adding structure at the business core of Pune city.
- Tall tower with 9 habitable floors
- Individual retail spaces on Lower ground and Upper Ground floor
- Grand double height showroom facing main road
- Top floor for F&B spaces
- 2 level basement with 2 upper podium floors for parking
- Accommodating approximately 256 cars and 500 two-wheelers
Amenities and Specifications
- Provision for VRF air-conditioning system provision with pre-installed copper piping
- Structural glazing to maximize natural daylight while reducing interior ambient temperature
- S High-Speed passenger elevators
- 100% DG backup (150 W per 100 sq. mtr. carpet area)
- Fire alarm system with sprinklers
- Staircase and elevator shaft pressurisation system
- Grand main entrance lobby
- Vitrified flooring
- Finished toilets for each office with premium toilet fittings
- Mechanical ventilation System for all toilets
- Minimum 8 ft wide commodious internal passages
- Networked CCTV video surveillance system for common areas
- Access control system for all entry exit points