RAINBOW HOUSING - THE TOP CHOICE OF NRI INVESTORS
With rupee value falling, real estate has been a lucrative investment option for non-residential Indians (NRIs). Property prices have also been steadily appreciating due to the strong local demand and returns are in double digits. Also, many NRIs prefer to have a home back in India. The RBI's regulations on it are fairly easy as well and you don’t have to obtain prior permission from the authorities. The rules for any such property transaction fall under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Investing in a great home away from home is no easy task – especially when you live in another country. An NRI who searches for property in India lays high emphasis not only on the developer's reputation for quality and timely delivery, but also their ability to offer projects in the fastest-appreciating locations, which ensure excellent asset growth and returns. Rainbow Housing has emerged as the developer of choice for NRIs seeking a robust real estate investment in Pune.
Rainbow Housing is one of the most preferred real estate developers with NRIs in these Pune, India.
Benefits for NRI Investors
- Taxation policy in India post the turn of the millennium has been changed to favour NRI investors. An NRI is entitled to all the tax benefits related to purchase of property that a resident Indian enjoys.
- Provisions are made under various routes so as to pave way for foreign investors in Pune, India.
- Loans up to 80% of loan-to-value are provided to NRIs for the purchase of homes in Pune, India.
- With technological advancements, the convenience of transaction has taken a big leap, through Demat accounts, internet banking facility and other options.
- The Foreign Investment Promotion Board facilitates a smoother investment process by sorting out approval matters related to investment options that do not gain general permission in India. The right potential levels for the economic growth of companies in India, political stability of the nation, high resource levels, and favourable foreign investment policies have all created a perfect atmosphere for NRIs to invest in India.
- The capital is repatriable if the original investment was made through Forex remitted from abroad or through NRE accounts.