Rainbow Housing | Top Builder in Pune | 2BHK in Bavdhan | 3BHK in Bavdhan
Whether you are buying a resale home, or a new home, consider having it inspected by a knowledgeable and professional home inspector.
The home inspector’s role is to inform you about the property’s condition observed at the time of the inspection. The home inspector will tell you if something is not working properly, needs to be changed, or is unsafe. He or she will also tell you if repairs are needed, and maybe even identify where there were problems in the past.
A home inspection is a visual inspection. It should include a visual assessment of at least the following:
- Doors and windows
- Roof and exterior walls (except winter)
- Plumbing and electrical systems (where visible)
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Ceilings, walls and floors
- Insulation (where visible)
- The lot, including drainage away from buildings, slopes and natural vegetation
- Overall opinion of structural integrity of the buildings
- Common areas (in the case of a condominium/strata or co-operative)
For project details contact us on: +91 9767 470 000
Request a Callback: